Smeg Tramontina 4 Piece Professional Cookware Set - Model TRAS0531
Suitable for Suitable to Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction Cooktops.
Tramontina cookware is designed to be used on a low heat so that the food does not stick to the bottom whilst cooking. The triple-layer base of the cookware – stainless steel, aluminium, then stainless steel – distributes heat uniformly, making it highly energy efficient.
- 1 x 16cm Saucepan
- 1 x 20cm Saucepan
- 1 x 24cm Stockpot
- 1 x 26cm Frypan
- Item may show marks/scratches/dents or imperfections. Accessories may vary from standard.
- Returns/refunds based on marks/scratches/dents or imperfections will not be accepted.
- This item is classified as Grade 2 - Minor scuff marks
- Please refer to the Grading tab for details.
Damian Templeton and Darren Lewis were appointed joint and several liquidators of Warehouse Sales Pty Ltd and WHS2 Pty Ltd (the Companies) on 1 October 2013. The liquidators have the power to manage the Companies’ affairs and assets including completing this pre-appointment sale. Unless expressly agreed, the liquidators do not adopt any contracts entered into by the Companies prior to their appointment. They act as agents of the Companies and, to the extent permitted by law, exclude all personal liability.
Occupational Health & Safety Asset Removal and Reuse
GraysOnline warns buyers that all plant offered for sale at Auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/users responsibility to ensure that it is brought to a state necessary to comply with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and is fit for purpose.
The cost and responsibility for all aspects of asset removal lies with the buyer. All work carried out by the buyer or his/her agent must be in accordance with relevant site and/or industry conditions as well as to the instructions of GraysOnline Auctions.
A summary of these types of enforceable requirements is as follows:
- Persons under the age of 15 years of age will not be permitted on site unless accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by GraysOnline staff or their representatives.
- GraysOnline will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site, eg safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc.